The Town of Alburgh ARPA (American Rescue Plan Act) Advisory Committee is seeking proposals for the allocation of remaining ARPA funds (~$400,000). Proposals can range from hundreds to thousands of dollars and be for personal, town-level, or business initiatives.
Some examples are: to fund Alburgh Dunes State Park passes for Alburgh families, provide for town-wide trash pickup, subsidize a local daycare with funds for playground equipment, or provide funds for local cemetery restoration projects.
Submittals should identify:
- Who – who will be involved and who will be impacted
- What – proposed project or initiative
- When – timeline for execution once funds awarded
- Where – location of proposed project
- Why – justification for project as it relates to the greater good of the Alburgh community